Thursday, February 9, 2012

9-2-2012 Wednesday

ok, people enjoying 4 day holiday, but i spent 1 day for 3D extra class, 1day for house shifting, and another 1 day for company meeting.. last day, is used with freaking pressure.. because next time is gonna work and the project i handle, is must show other company movie director!

Motion graphic, effect stuff, slideshow.. AE and AE again.. this is what i must face with it everyday.
what i thought, internship just helping company zap head zap tail.. mana tao, 1st dao already hand me project, is about Berjaya Square dinner slideshow and motion graphic stuff ah deng!
Once i start my work, i thought just normal company dinner slide show. mana tao suddenly pop out a movie director, suddenly meeting 7 hour, suddenly everyday just can sleep 3-4hour.. Is quite suffering ah.
Really no idea how came boss will give me handle this project even we just 1st day work together. 1st day already give me big big pressure liao.. i just a intern student but not ur worker ahh~~~ should man man lai give me handle this, handle that mah. suddenly give me a project?! If other college friend take part in this company, i beg u they sure run away jor!
through my demoreel? impossible =.='' how came i work like normal staff? why i everyday keep file and continue at home? how came my life is more worse than college assignment period? Everyday is worry about cant finish this, cant finish that.. how came u give senior just 1minute AE work, but let me handle 7minute AE work!? rm300 really no enough le boss.. add 1 more zero behind la deng~!
ok, file finish render. continue and keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment