Thursday, February 2, 2012

30-1-2012 Monday

The first day of internship is beginning, as my information from my senior, first day of internship is quite boring and sleepy. This is because the person who in charge just will briefing to you about company history, company background, the timeline for internship during this three month, what I going to help company, some software or knowledge is gained to me step by step, this is what I thought.

Unexpected, the fact and reality is thousand miles far with that; there is some project (motion graphic and slideshow) hand to me to accomplish it. I was stun and excited about this, the incoming stuff is pressure and problem. Pressure is because the project I handle must show client b next day evening, and the problem is I totally don’t know the step, progress, visual effect, and compositing done by me is true or not because the person who in charge is always not around.

I wish I can ask some stuff or colleague over the company, but everyone is quite busy with their stuff. Then invisible pressure and stress gain more and more on me. As a company, isn’t some system and organization must presence? But I appreciated that this company is trust my skill and ability even do not know about that, I just try my best and try do not regret them regarding to my work.

But in Fact.. is Fucking pressure and Lost.

*Unexpected, 1st day my internship, I OT until 10:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment