Thursday, April 15, 2010

ThE EnD! SeMeSteR 3 !!

14-4-10

Finally, Semester 3 Ended!..hurray~!
Resit Intro to Art, luckily didt fully trust tips, if not sure die gao gao,
cause all is blank cartride! satu pun tak kena!
Actually hv plan before, lay on bed 24 hour after exam,
but sometimes, people like to contrary to self promises.. tats human being =.=''
Went to 1U watch movie - Datenight , quite funny~ ^^''
7.20pm reach home, received friend call, invite for dota,
Exam finished, semester break started, impossible reject gua~
finish game, like weekday, lim teh at mamak~ (actually everyday also lim..)
12.10am Finally reach home again.. totally behtahan liao!
bath then direct lay on bed, and tell myself, I WAN SLP 24 HouR!!
But.....

15-4-10 6.00AM
Dont have omen, just suddenly awake!!! i also dunno why... LoL!
Look around my bedroom.. is nothing, just have sound from my fan..
I look at my small fan.. small fan blow my face...
i continue look at my fan.. fan continue blow me..
Ugh~! EyE pain! What a stupid Act!! =.='
cant fall sleep.. then change cloth,go out jogging..
long time didt jogging, cause became lazy and like enjoy my sleep+dream..
same as weekday, jogging at wangsa maju section 2, but something funny happen =.=''
Actually got many tree is plated beside sidewalk,
i was stunned 3sc when saw school girl who was waiting bus stand behind tree!
long distance cant saw her cause tree is hiding tat school girl..
if just normal school girl, still acceptable and wont be frightend , but...
tat school is eating Ice Cream!! LoL! !
where got people morning 6 ++ AM take this action de?!
Siao lor! i stunned + paused my movement, stand there..
I look at her... She gazes out on me and eating ice cream..
i continue look at her.. She still continue gazes out and eating ice cream.. =.=''

after few second.. and very kisiao+funny thing happen..

both of us Laugh~!

LOL ?!?!

Ya! Laugh gao gao!! i also dunno why .... @@''
Walao e.. i also feel that timing my attitude and situation very stupid and Siao lor!
After few second.. we return back.. she continue waiting bus.. i continue jogging..LoL!
I totally no idea how came this morning i'll act so many stupid thing =.=''

Ohya, Dasein Academy of Art, student's exhibition was today,
i think later wil go there jalan jalan ba~
En, Have NicE DaY la EveryOnE~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment